Last Updated: January 4, 2021
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect your Personal Information. “Personal Information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you. For example, Personal Information may include:
- Contact Information (such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number, username, and password);
- Profile Information (such as gender, date of birth, location, and photograph);
- Online Identifiers (such as IP address or device ID);
- Other Information (such as product reviews, survey responses, participation in promotions or events, and other user-generated content); and
- Any other information that you provide us that can be used to identify you.
We also may collect information about your use of our Site, such as your browser information, pages clicked, and time spent navigating the site. This information cannot be used to identify you. If we link this information with any Personal Information, we will treat such linked information as Personal Information.
HOW WE COLLECT AND USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect Personal Information about you through:
- Direct interactions with you, such as when you create an account, purchase a product, attend one of our events, join our email marketing list, request information or customer support, or otherwise contact us;
- Social media, such as if you link to social media platforms or use social media plug-ins, we may (depending on your user privacy settings on that social media platform) automatically receive information about you from that social media platform;
- Other users, such as when a user provides your email address to send a discount coupon or when a user provides your information when they send you a gift box;
- Cookies and automated technologies, such as when you interact with our Site or click on links on our emails; or
- Other sources such as event attendees, sponsors, advertising networks, and analytics providers.
We will use your Personal Information only for the purposes for which it was collected. Those purposes include:
- Account Creation and Management: To create an account, you will be asked to provide your name and email address. You will be asked to choose a password. You may also provide additional information about yourself or your child, including age, gender, location, and photograph. If you create an account, we will use your Personal Information for all purposes related to your account, including, without limitation: providing administrative, maintenance, and support services to account users; responding to inquiries, requests, and complaints from account users; and servicing account users in their activities on the Site or related to our services.
- Product or Services Purchasing: To purchase a product, we will collect your name, email address, shipping address and information about your purchase so that we may provide you with confirmation regarding your purchase (for example, paint supplies or subscription box), including the purchase amount. We will also link this information to your account and use it to tailor your purchase options and experience. A third-party provider will collect your shipping address, billing address, and payment information, including your credit or debit card number, security/CCV code, and expiration date. The third party will use this information to process your payment and help us prepare for the shipping of such products.
- Online Event Registration and Attendance:To register for online events hosted or sponsored by Exploring Colors, you will be asked to provide your name, email address, mailing address and phone number. We will use this information to enable your attendance at our events, send reminders about the events, deliver event materials to you, and for purposes as described on the event registration page or materials. Any Personal Information you share with Exploring Colors during the events will be used for purposes of facilitating the events, strengthening our relationship with you, and improving the events for you and future attendees.
- Surveys, Reviews, and Feedback Forms:We may use online surveys, reviews, and feedback forms to gather opinions, comments and suggestions about Exploring Colors and our products, services, and events. Should you choose to voluntarily disclose Personal Information to us, we will collect and use such information to understand your comments, communicate with you regarding your feedback, and make changes to our products and services accordingly.
- Respond to Inquiries:You may submit inquiries to Exploring Colors regarding our Site or services. We will use your Personal Information, including your name, email address, and any other Personal Information you shared with us to communicate with and respond to you.
- Legal Purposes: We may use your Personal Information to comply with our legal obligations or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
- Instagram Art Collection for Monthly Video Recap: If you post your art creations to Instagram with using #ExploringColors, we may collect your username, art images, and other information made available through Instagram. Your artwork may be discussed during a monthly video recap.
COOKIES AND OTHER DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
- STRICTLY NECESSARY. These cookies are strictly necessary to enable your use of the Site and to load and show content.
- These cookies allow us to capture and store your preferences and certain login information.
- These cookies (like Google Analytics) help us compile statistics and analytics about use of and interaction with the Site, including details about how often a user visits the Site, which areas of the Site are visited and for how long, and other similar traffic, usage, and trend data.
- We may partner with advertisers and ad networks to display advertising on the Site and on third-party websites. Some of these advertisements may be tailored to your interests or behaviors (“Interest-based Ads”). To learn more about these advertising practices or to opt out of Interest-based Ads, you can visitwww.networkadvertising.org orwww.aboutads.info/choices.
Our Site may contain a small graphic image called a web beacon, which is sometimes also called a “clear gif,” that allows us to monitor and collect certain limited information about our users, such as the type of browser requesting the web beacon, the IP address of the computer that the web beacon is sent to and the time the web beacon was viewed. Web beacons can be very small or invisible to the user, but, in general, any electronic image viewed as part of a web page can act as a web beacon. We may use web beacons to count visitors to our web pages or to monitor how our users navigate our Site. We may use web beacons to compile aggregate statistics about our Site.
To learn more about cookies and similar technologies, you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Most web and mobile device browsers automatically accept cookies. If you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set.Regular cookies generally may be disabled or removed using tools available as part of most commercial browsers, and in some instances blocked in the future by selecting certain settings. The choices available, and the mechanism used, will vary from browser to browser. Such browser settings are typically found in the “options,” “tools” or “preferences” menu. You may also consult the browser’s “help” menu. Please be aware that if you disable or remove these technologies, some parts of the Site may not work. In addition, you may opt out of Google Analytics by installing theGoogle Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on.
Currently, our systems do not recognize browser “do-not-track” or DNT signals.
HOW WE MAY SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your information with the following categories of recipients as an essential part of being able to provide the Site and our services to you:
- Service providers. Unless prohibited by applicable law, we may share Personal Information with our third-party service providers that help us operate, such as suppliers, payment service providers, logistics professionals, website hosting providers, analytics providers, and marketing companies.
- Companies approved by you. We may share Personal Information with companies as approved by you, such as social media sites (if you choose to link your account to us) and payment card processors.
Collection of Information from Children
We endeavor to obtain a parent or legal guardian’s consent before collecting, using, or disclosing Personal Information from children. Parents or legal guardians may contact us to ask if we have collected their child’s Personal Information, review that information, if any, and request that Exploring Colors stop collecting this information and have it deleted. We may take reasonable steps to verify that you are the child’s parent or legal guardian.
SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES
Certain functionalities on the Site may permit interactions that you initiate between the Services and third-party services, such as social networks (“Social Features”). Examples of Social Features include features enabling you to “like” or “share” our content and features that otherwise connect the services to a third-party service (e.g., to pull or push information to or from the services). If you use Social Features, and potentially other third-party services, information you post or provide access to may be publicly displayed by the third-party service you use. Also, both Exploring Colors and the third party may have access to certain information about you and your use of the Site, our products, and services and the third-party service.
INFORMATION YOU PUBLICLY DISCLOSE
We offer you choices and opportunities to opt out of certain uses of your Personal Information.
- Opting out of marketing information:You may at any time opt out of receiving marketing electronic mailings from the Exploring Colors by using the “opt out” or “unsubscribe” means provided in the electronic mailings you receive. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that even if you opt-out of receiving marketing communications, you may still receive administrative, legal, and other important communications from us.
- Deactivating your account: You may choose to deactivate your account at any time.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
NOTE TO INTERNATIONAL VISITORS
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take precautions — including administrative, technical and physical measures — to safeguard your Personal Information against loss, theft and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Although we use reasonable efforts to safeguard Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of Personal Information obtained or stored electronically.
By Mail: Exploring Colors LLC
441 Central Park Avenue, #638
Hartsdale, New York 10530
By Email: email@example.com